Maalmolen GRL 160/170-245 series
· Transmission by robust and reliable gearmotor with high torque
· Low number of turns.
· Reduction in energy consumption up to – 50%compared to a normal granulator with equivalent transmission belt
· Reduction in powders formation in the grinding stage
· Reduction in the pieces heating in the grinding phase, suitable for all the technical materials subject to overheating
degradation (transparent materials, PC-PMMA)
· Reduction in blades wear
· Reduction in noise emission
· Granulation chamber sides with interchangeable hard steel plates (machine already STANDARD
set up for the grinding of material hardly charged with glass fiber )
· Steel blades at high resistance..
· Adjustable fixed blades .
· Control with inversion turn in case of rotor block
· Control with possibility of managing the Start /Stop machinery set
· Control with the possibility of giving the machinery Start from external consent.
· Control with interventions maintenance warning signal