Dosering unit LDM1-CE
Volumetric dosing unit LDM1, suitable for direct injection, extrusion and blow moulding machine mounting.
Compact system with one dosing screw conveying masterbatch or additives to the plastification screw.
The screw is driven by a constant torque brushless motor with a robust gearbox. This motor grants a constant precision also with different master characteristics.
– compact design;
– inclined metering screw assuring high precision and repeatability;
– easy inspection: by simply acting to a handle, it is possible to access to any interior part of the dosing unit;
– brushless motor 24V: reliability, free maintenance, constant torque on the whole speed range;
– easy calibration system;
– stainless steel dosing screw;
– central fixing base complete with inspection door and static mixer.
The dosing unit is provided with Electronic control consisting of a microprocessor PCB for all applications.
This control allows the dosing screw to operate continuously by the analogic signal from extruders or in cycles by the electric contact of the injection moulding machines.
Possibility of controlling a level sensor with material shortage alarm.
Possibility of controlling a master loader with Venturi system.
Possibility of working in manual or automatic mode.
Possibility of storing recipes.
Friendly interface with graphic display visualising the unit status and fitted with keyboard for parameter setting.
Possibility of controlling a 3-10 litre mixer (optional).
Acoustic alarm on request.
Serial outlet RS485.
– motor power : 0,03 kW
– dosing screw :
– throughput: :
– hopper capacity : 5 dm3